GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Meijer and Spectrum Health today announced they have collaborated to launch a line of co-branded over-the-counter products.
“As the nation’s ninth largest grocery retailer, Meijer has an undeniable presence throughout the Midwest,” said Roger Jansen, PhD, SVP and chief strategy officer, Spectrum Health. “We are excited to work with Meijer. This collaboration enables Spectrum Health to meet consumers where they are on their health-and-wellness journey.”
The line will be available in 23 stores throughout a 13-county region and offer 22 common OTC products, including:
- Allergy Relief Loratadine, 30 tablets
- Allergy Relief 24 Hour Cetirizine, 30 tablets
- Allergy Relief Children’s Diphenhydramine, cherry, 4-fl.-oz.
- Allergy Relief Antihistamine Diphenhydramine, 100 tablets
- Acid Reducer Omeprazole, 3 bottles, 14 tablets each, 42 tablets total
- Laxative Clear Lax, 17.9-oz. powder
- Triple Antibiotic Ointment, 0.5-oz.
- Pain Relief Ibuprofen 200-mg., 2 bottles, 100 tablets each, 200 total
- Pain Relief Acetaminophen 500-mg., 2 bottles, 100 tablets each, 200 total
- Pain Relief Naproxen Sodium 220-mg., 100 caplets
- Pain Relief Children’s Acetaminophen, grape, 4-fl.-oz.
- Pain Relief Children’s Ibuprofen 100-mg., berry, 4-fl.-oz.
- Pain Relief Aspirin Low Dose Enteric Coated Tablet 81-mg., 2 bottles, 120 tablets each, 240 total tablets
- Adult Multi Vitamin Gummy, assorted flavors, 150 count
- Calcium Supplement 600-mg. with Vitamin D3, 300 tablets
- Adult Women’s Multi Vitamin One Daily Tablet, 100 tablets
- Adult Men’s Multi Vitamin One Daily Tablet, 100 tablets
- Sleep Support Melatonin 5-mg., 120 tablets
- Children’s Multi Vitamin Animal Shape Chewable, 60 tablets
- Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex Supplement with Vitamin D, 80 caplets
- Fish Oil Natural Supplement 1200-mg., 200 softgels
- Vitamin D3 2000IU, 100 softgels
“We are very pleased to work with Spectrum Health on such an important product launch,” said Jason Beauch, VP of pharmacy merchandising for Meijer. “Spectrum Health is an outstanding healthcare provider in West Michigan and this product launch provides yet another option for us as we strive to provide healthy living solutions for our customers.”
Profits from the sale of the products will be split between Meijer and Spectrum Health, with Spectrum Health’s portion of the proceeds benefitting Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.